Get the latest breaking news and trends about social media with our social media newsletter. Stay updated on what is new in the world of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more and outrank your competition on social media.
wednesday 3 Jun 2020 AMP Stories2020-06-03
LinkedIn Introduces Retargeting Capabilities for Video Ads and Lead-Generation Formsbusiness.linkedin.com
LinkedIn announced that they are introducing new capabilities to retarget by actions specifically Retargeting by Video and Lead Gen Forms. These features build on their current offering by helping you reach those most interested in your brand based on their actions with your ads, such as video views and Lead Gen Form interactions.
These new features enable you to:
- Tailor your message to your objective. If you are running a video ad showcasing an upcoming event, you can retarget those who watched 75% or more of that video and invite them to register with a Sponsored Content ad.
- Turn interest into conversions. If someone opens or submits a Lead Gen Form, you know there’s likely some interest, but they may not always convert the first time around. Now you can retarget those who opened or submitted a Lead Gen Form giving you another chance to re-engage the professionals who may have shown initial interest but did not ultimately convert.
- Deepen the relationships with your key accounts. Today, many of you use LinkedIn’s account targeting to reach the right contacts for your account-based marketing campaigns. Now, with our expanded retargeting features you can market to the audience of influencers and buyers based on where they may be in their purchase process.
This feature will be available over the next month within Campaign Manager.
Another feature they announced today was the ability to retarget members who watched part or all of your Video Ads on LinkedIn or on the LinkedIn Audience Network to help you deliver messages throughout the buyer’s journey.
They are also integrating with Integral Ad Science to automatically provides an additional layer of brand protection and contextual brand safety for all ads across LinkedIn Audience Network placements.
Facebook’s new Manage Activity feature gives users the ability to archive or trash multiple posts at once.
- The archive feature is for content you no longer want others to see on Facebook, but that you still want to keep for yourself. For example, you could archive a post you made when you were in high school that you still find amusing but that you’d rather not be seen by anyone else on Facebook.
- Manage Activity also allows you to move posts you no longer want to the trash. Posts sent to the trash will stay there for 30 days before being deleted unless you choose to manually delete or restore them before then. This gives you some wiggle room in case you change your mind about deleting old posts.
The bulk mange tool has filters to help you sort and find what you’re looking for, like posts with specific people or from a specific date range. Manage Activity is now available on Facebook Lite and Mobile Apps, it will be available on desktop in the future.
Senior SEO Manager
Company : Directive
At Directive, our mission is to redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. We value your work-life balance while also encouraging you to become a better…