Google My Business Adds Email Notifications for Listing Suspended Due To Quality Issueshttps://www.steadydemand.com
One of the most annoying things about being suspended on GMB due to quality issues (beyond the loss of visibility and revenue) is the fact that you did not know you were suspended. In an effort to comply with European transparency laws you will now be notified when you are suspended and you will know which location.
Here are some facts surrounding this change:
- Europe has passed a law whereby companies must be notified when access has been restricted to a service.
- Email notifications will be sent to users that have a suspended listing.
- This is a global launch. Even though it is a European law.
- You can expect the suspension email notification to contain at the minimum the name and address of the listing as well as a link to the GMB reinstatement form and Guidelines for representing your business on Google.
- and more .. check out Ben’s post.