Microsoft Advertising Is Removing Average Position from Performance Reports from April 2020https://about.ads.microsoft.com
Microsoft Advertising is following Google Ads (they killed it last year) and just announced that the average position metric will be deprecated from performance reports beginning in April. They believe these other new metrics will offer advertisers better insights into the campaign performance.
- Top impression share
- Top impression share lost to rank
- Top impression share lost to budget
- Absolute top impression share
- Absolute top impression share lost to rank
- Absolute top impression share lost to budget