SEO Audit Checklist from Andy Drinkwaterhttps://www.iqseo.org
A very detailed SEO Audit Checklist with 16 steps and 242 checks. It covers all of the following audit points and how they should be performed.
- Step 1: Google Checks. Everything Google-related.
- Step 2: Benchmarks. For setting all baselines. Understanding where you’re starting from.
- Step 3: Competition Analysis. Understanding who you are up against.
- Step 4: Site Architecture. Ensuring visitors and Googlebot have all they need to navigate and crawl.
- Step 5: Technical Inspection. To identify hidden issues that you might not even notice.
- Step 6: Images Analysis. Make sure your images are working for you, not against you.
- Step 7: Mobile Checks. With mobile as popular as it is, make sure there are no problems.
- Step 8: Page Level & Element Checks. Best practice for your site and visitors.
- Step 9: Keyword Analysis. Are you using the right keywords in the right places?
- Step 10: Content Analysis. Is your unique & amazing? You could be setting yourself up for issues.
- Step 11: E.A.T Analysis. EAT Analysis of known signals to help improve Expertise, Authority & Trust
- Step 12: User Experience (UX). A known ranking signal. Good UX will keep your visitors happy.
- Step 13: Backlink Audit. A top known ranking signal. Are you being held back by bad backlinks?
- Step 14: International Checks. Do you cater to an international audience? Are all elements in place?
- Step 15: Local SEO Inspection. Most websites rely on some local traffic. Are you missing out on this?
- Step 16:Negative Practices. It is still very easy to find yourself with negative practices on your site.
Need it as a Google Sheet, make a copy from here.