Google Multisearch and Scene Exploration Will Change How People Search for Things Onlinehttps://blog.google
- Google Will Soon Bring Ability To Remove Results About You In Search Via The Google App
- Google Reveals New Image Ranking Signal, Inclusive Schema
- Google’s New My Ad Center Will Let You Control Advertising By Topic And Brand
- About This Result Comes To Google App As An Overlay When You Vist Websites
- Google Multisearch and Scene Exploration Will Change How People Search for Things Online
- Google I/O Search Console Update: New Report For Indexed Videos
Google is really pushing Visual search and unlike the Voice Search fad, I think this is going to change the way people search.
With the recent launch of multisearch, in the Google app, you can search with images and text at the same time. Now they are adding a way to find local information with multisearch, so you can uncover what you need from the millions of local businesses on Google. You’ll be able to use a picture or screenshot and add “near me” to see options for local restaurants or retailers that have the apparel, home goods and food you’re looking for. Local information in multisearch will be available globally later this year in English, and will expand to more languages over time.
In the future, with an advancement called “scene exploration,” you’ll be able to use multisearch to pan your camera and instantly glean insights about multiple objects in a wider scene.