Core Web Vitals Study 2022https://www.advancedwebranking.com
This study analyzed 3 million web pages from the top 20 Google search results to answer the following questions:
- Does web page performance matter for ranking in Google organic search?
- Which of the Core Web Vitals metrics correlate with first page search engine rankings?
Some of their finds include
- The higher the ranking in Google, the lower the LCP metric is.
- 39% of analyzed web pages passed the Core Web Vitals metrics, while the other 61% were below the threshold.
- 80% of the pages that pass Core Web Vitals on Desktop also pass them on Mobile.
- The Core Web Vitals is a ranking factor, but it’s not as important as links, content, or search intent.