Google’s New My Ad Center Will Let You Control Advertising By Topic And Brandhttps://9to5google.com
- Google Will Soon Bring Ability To Remove Results About You In Search Via The Google App
- Google Reveals New Image Ranking Signal, Inclusive Schema
- Google’s New My Ad Center Will Let You Control Advertising By Topic And Brand
- About This Result Comes To Google App As An Overlay When You Vist Websites
- Google Multisearch and Scene Exploration Will Change How People Search for Things Online
- Google I/O Search Console Update: New Report For Indexed Videos
Google wants to give you more control over the advertising that appears in Search, the Discover feed, and YouTube with its upcoming “My Ad Center.”
The goal is to “make it even easier for you to control the ads you see.” The My Ad Center “Hub” features a modern Google design that lets you quickly turn off “Personalized ads” from the top-right corner.
Topics are presented as cards (with cover imagery) that feature a plus and minus sign to log whether you want to see more of a topic or less. That +/- signal impacts the likelihood of their appearance when you’re signed into those three Google apps or services.
For example, those shopping for a specific type of car can select the “Hybrid alternative vehicles” category, while a person that’s finished gift buying for a tablet can choose to see less ads about that topic.
Google will roll out the My Ad Center “towards the end of this year.”