Google Makes Some Improvements to Ads Data Hubhttps://blog.google
Ads Data Hub enables customized analysis of your Google ad campaigns to help you get more detailed insights from your campaigns across screens while also protecting user privacy. Changes include:
- improving the user experience for privacy checks in Ads Data Hub. These changes include an enhanced user interface and faster query execution times, and give you a more complete view of your data in Ads Data Hub, without compromising end-user privacy.
- improved the algorithms use to filter query results.
- ability to export query results for visualization and manipulation in Data Studio and Google Sheets
- self-service account linking for Google Ads, Campaign Manager, and Display & Video 360, so you can more easily access Google ad campaign data across multiple products
- Shapley value and Markov chain analysis methods as native Ads Data Hub functions to assign credit to touchpoints along the consumer journey. (available in beta today and will roll out to all marketers using Ads Data Hub by the end of the year)