Google Ads Adds New Ways To Create Custom Columnshttps://support.google.com
Spanning across all Google Ads products, custom columns are an easy way for you to quickly see the information that’s most important to your business. Google is adding new metrics and features that make it easier to view your data
You can now do the following with custom columns:
- Include spreadsheet functions.
- Calculate and compare metrics across date ranges.
- Reference other custom columns in a formula.
- Add more non-metric columns in your formula, including columns like Campaign name, Budget, and more.
- Utilize new column formats like “Text”, “True/False”, and “Date”.
- Apply multiple filters to one formula.
- Filter by custom variables for conversions.