Continuous Audience Sharing Comes to Google Adshttps://support.google.com
Google Ads just introduced a new feature to make it faster to share all available audience lists in the manager account with all of its existing and future sub-accounts. This is s simple optin, no more multiple steps to set this up.
Option A: Share lists with all sub-accounts (automatic)
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings.
- Check the box next to “Add this manager as an audience manager for all sub-accounts” to share lists client by this manager account to all sub-accounts.
Option B: Share specific sub-accounts to receive lists (manually)
- Log in to your MCC.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management along the top.
- In the Audience Manager account column, change account manager to the name of the manager you are currently in. Leave the other accounts that you DON’T want to share marked as “None”.
Some other key points :
- Sub-accounts cannot yet share audience lists with manager accounts, but that’s an option that will be available in the coming months.
- Only the owner of a shared list can edit it.
- The sharing of Video remarketing lists, DoubleClick (DFA) lists, or licensed lists is currently not supported.
- List owners can see which accounts have access to their lists by going to “Audiences” in “Shared library.”
A word of warning from Google:
When sharing remarketing lists across accounts, remember that you may be sharing confidential or proprietary data. You should only share remarketing lists with other accounts if you have obtained permission from accounts that own them and such sharing doesn’t violate any agreements you have with those accounts.
More info in the help document.