HEAD OF DIGITAL
- Step-up into a leadership position inspiring and mentoring a team
- SEO & SEM focused digital agency
- Melbourne CBD location – opportunity to work 50% remote
WHO WE ARE.
We’re a SEO & SEM focused digital agency in the heart of Melbourne working with small-medium sized businesses around Australia to grow their businesses through content, clicks and conversions. Our close knit, friendly team thrive on coffee, banter over Slack and most of all, excellent results. We’re also a part of Adslot, a global ASX-listed Adtech business. Check out our website at webfirm.com.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US.
With your solid understanding of web analytics, SEO and PPC, and your experience working with clients with high expectations, you will drive for performance in a set of key accounts, delivering in partnership with our specialists. You’ll slot into a leadership position to help mentor, inspire and guide a talented team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Manage three Digital Marketers as direct reports, coaching and supporting their development
- Develop and review innovative digital marketing strategies for new and existing clients
- Deliver outstanding client service to your portfolio of key clients
Run monthly WIPs with clients to take them through performance, plans and data insights, and further growth opportunities
- Grow your existing accounts by identifying opportunities for client growth
- Set an example within the team and with your clients of outstanding collaboration and communication
- Be an inspiring, positive and collaborative leader for our tight-knit team of digital marketers and technical specialists
- Work to develop the agency’s capability and offering to meet the needs of our clients
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of digital marketing trends and industry developments
- Attend networking events and build your profile within the digital marketing industry and our specialised verticals
- Contribute to Webfirm’s marketing efforts and new business development to help support the growth of your portfolio and the business
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, get hands on exposure to the strategic and financial management of a growing agency
WHO YOU ARE.
- A natural relationship builder with a proven track record building fantastic partnerships with stakeholders and successful campaigns
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
Looking for a step up into a leadership role where you help set the growth agenda for the agency and its team
- You have an excellent understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- An experienced digital marketer with a minimum of four years experience in a digital agency
- Specialist experience in any or all of these specialist areas would be highly regarded:
UX & Design
WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Competitive salary, commission, bonus, incentive plan
- Novated leasing
- Flexible working arrangements with opportunity to work from home 50% of time
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
RESPECT. COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.